Worked in education for 34 years and since her retirement has devoted her time to art, focusing on jewelry made of paper, sabras and weaving.
She draws inspiration from nature and her family.
She says that, for her, paper jewelry represents most accurately her mottos “ Do what you love with all your heart” and “ wear the books you love”.
Her jewelry is made from recycled paper and books and colored paper cut into different shapes and sizes by laser and templates that are then threaded on to leather laces in combination with wooden beads.
Handmade Necklace from Recycled Books & Colored Paper — Art 192 Gallery
Created with love by ART 192
A unique necklace with disc beads made of paper from recycled books, handmade by the artist Hedva Klein from Art 192 Gallery
For all those who order products and packages between November 1st to December 15th, 2021:
- Free shipping from Metula to Ashdod!
- The offer is valid for all customers who order products and/or packages for 80 NIS or more!
- Receive a “Taste of the Galilee” apron as a gift with purchase – while supplies last!
- Please be sure to fill in all the details of the sender and the customer.
- Alcohol sales for ages 18 and up only!
- You can contact any question by email at email@example.com or Sundays through Thursdays between the hours of 10 am – 3 pm 072-3971231
How does it work?
Every Sunday at midnight, bookings for the previous week will be closed and processed (November 7, 14, 11, 21 & 28, December 5 & 12).
The delivery will arrive at the customer’s home within 7 days from the Sunday on which the orders are concentrated.
For example, you place an order on a Wednesday – the following Sunday your order will be processed – and the 7 days should be counted from that sunday.
What does the shipment look like?