The artist Eldad Bahar, a member of Kibbutz Afek, creates and teaches the art of leather creation in his Omanya Workshop, which is also a studio and visitor center in Kibbutz Afek. In the beautiful studio he opened, he teaches and guides groups, organizations, families, couples and individuals. During the workshop, each participant learns professional techniques for handmade leather. You can also purchase a variety of Eldad products, including bags, purses, belts and other custom orders.
Handmade DIY Purim Mask Kit
Created with love by Omanya Studio
One of Omanya's most popular workshops is now available in an at-home DIY kit, perfect for children, adults, or the whole family! Create your own leather mask, perfect for Purim, in the comfort of your home!
One of Omanya's most popular workshops is now available in an at-home DIY kit, perfect for children, adults, or the whole family!
The perfect activity to enjoy at home and to get you into the Purim spirit!
The kit includes a natural, handmade blended leather mask, each kit comes with an individual, special design, as well as a rubber string for tying.
– Drawing free-hand with a dark tool or carving with a knife (Optional)
– Trim/cut according to your wishes or vision (Optional)
- Wet the substance in water to soften the leather
- Sculpt the material with a free hand, creating a three-dimensional mask and adjusting it to your face
- Drying, painting, and polishing for decoration
**Can paint with special paints made for leather, based on alcohol, water, or acrylic. Glued or hanging beads cannot be added.
Suitable for all ages!
- The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the products.
- All products come with a decorated greeting card and in festive packaging.
- Distribution to the northern and central regions of Israel, including the Jerusalem and Gedera region, directly to the customer's house.
- Alcohol sales for ages 18 and up only!
- You can contact us with any questions or to arrange self pick-up: Email – email@example.com, Phone Number – 072-3971231, or in person at our Information Center from Sundays-Thursdays between the hours of 10 am – 3 pm