Misgav Viognier 2018 – Kishor Winery
Created with love by Kishor Winery
A bottle of dry, complex white wine. Greenish color with mineral aroma, ginger and citrus blossom. Full rich mouth flavor with spicy undertones.
Greenish hue, the wine is characterized by mineral aromas, ginger, and citrus blossoms. A rich tasting wine with a crisp and pleasant acidity
Type of wine – dry white wine
Varietal composition – Viognier
Alcohol – 14%
Kosher – Badatz Beit Yosef, OU, Chief Rabbinate
- The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the products.
- All products come with a decorated greeting card and in festive packaging.
- Distribution to the northern and central regions of Israel, including the Jerusalem and Gedera region, directly to the customer's house.
- Alcohol sales for ages 18 and up only!
- You can contact us with any questions or to arrange self pick-up: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone Number – 072-3971231, or in person at our Information Center from Sundays-Thursdays between the hours of 10 am – 3 pm